Chicago Tech Careers
Chicago Tech, Inc. seeks sales professionals with IT and telecommunications hardware experience (preferred, but not necessary) to develop new business and manage existing accounts. Chicago Tech is a growing company that is expanding its operations. Our facility features open, loft-style offices and thousands of square feet of warehouse space.
Our Account Executives have built a great career utilizing their persistence, creativity, resourcefulness, and strong prospecting abilities to develop and manage their client base. They are comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid environment with complex deals that involve both buy-side and sell-side strategies. This is not an opportunity for those seeking a highly-supervised and structured environment.
Chicago Tech provides technology asset management services. Primarily we sell refurbished and new technology hardware. We work with enterprise and service provider accounts to provide procurement strategies, remarketing solutions, and financial and professional services. Previous experience in this area is preferred, but not necessary. With no caps on your commissions, this is the ideal opportunity to be directly rewarded for your performance.
- 1 year of demonstrated sales experience in the B2B environment
- Ability to develop new business and build relationships
- Exceptional prospecting and closing skills
- Comfortable dealing with complex deals (involving buying and selling components)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
First Year Compensation
- $35,000 Base Salary + 10% Commission (uncapped)
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan